PM Balances by RADWAG – Laboratory Precision Under Industrial Conditions
The ability to weigh loads up to 120 kg on a large weighing pan with high accuracy and good repeatability,
- minimum eccentricity error over the entire range,
- quick and stable measurement (achievable within 1 second),
- parameter stability over time and during transport,
- weighing pan dimensions adapted to the accuracy of the balance
are the distinguishing features of RADWAG PM balances. All of this is possible thanks to the use of a cutting-edge measuring system based on RADWAG’s enhanced MONOBLOCK® technology. The change in the design has made it possible to work with a readability of 0.01 g at a maximum capacity of 20 kg and 0.2 g at a maximum capacity of 120 kg, with a repeatability of 0.01 g, and resistance to changes in ambient conditions.
PM balances also include:
- robust design based on a larger and taller ,
- built-in 4-point overload protection system,
- IP 54 ingress protection,
- internal adjustment,
- touch screen,
- easy start-up, intuitive operation, and ergonomics,
- compliance with 21 CFR Part 11.
Weighing instruments purchased after 15th February 2023 will allow under-pan weighing at any time after the purchase. All you need to do is just to order a dedicated hook.
PM balances not only provide an accurate reading and quick measurement, but they are also versatile, allowing them to be used in a variety of industrial sectors. Dosing, formulation-making, and parts counting are just some of the possible applications of these multi-purpose devices. PM balances will find use wherever high-accuracy, high-load-capacity weighing equipment is required.