Optika C-B5 microscope camera, 5.1 MP CMOS, USB2.0
Cameras have become indispensable nowadays and OPTIKA is offering a line of remarkable solutions for digital imaging.
OPTIKA B Series represents a cost-effective solution equipped with the latest technology sensors with more vivid colors and great contrast for stunning images.
This series features Aptina CMOS sensor with excellent color reproduction, significantly high frame rates and several resolutions available to match any customer need.
Thanks to the convenience and simplicity, being extremely intuitive to install and operate, the OPTIKA B Series is recommended for educational and routinary microscopes, also as eyepiece cameras (no need for additional adapters/rings in case of monocular and binocular microscopes).
All the main operating systems like Windows, IOS, Linux are supported.
- Aptina CMOS sensor with excellent color reproduction for routine applications
- 5.1 MP resolution
- Eyepiece and C-mount connection for each application required
- Excellent color reproduction
- Can be connected to monocular, binocular or trinocular microscopes
- USB2.0 connection
- Including 3 softwares (OPTIKA Vision Lite, OPTIKA Lite View and OPTIKA Pro View) for Windows. Lite versions available for Mac OS and Linux
- Equipped with lens for optimized field of view, 30 and 30.5 mm eyepiece adapter rings and calibration slide for establishing measurement baselines
Software specifications Cameras & Digital Solutions catalogue