The MPW-56 centrifuge is a small laboratory centrifuge designed for general use, which is used in medical, biochemical, veterinary, industrial and other laboratories. It is for instance perfect in veterinary medicine for parasitological testing.
It is possible to connect the centrifuge to a 12V cigarette lighter socket through a 600W converter. This provides the opportunity to work in the field and get the results quickly.
- maintenance-free induction motor
- intuitive setting of spinning parameters
- LCD display
- RPM/RCF adjustment
- 1 acceleration/deceleration curve
- easy operation
- centrifuging time adjustment
- small size
- available rotors and adapters for 0.2ml (max 24) to 15ml (max 8) tubes
- *NOTE centrifuge price without accessories. Please enquire your desired rotor at purchase!
- locking lid during spin
- lockout with open lid
- Emergency lid opening
- product compliant with international safety standards EN-61010-1 and EN-61010-2-020, EN-61010-101
|¤||100 ÷ 6000 rpm, step 100 rpm|
|¤||3340 x g|
|¤||00:15÷99:59 [min÷sec] (resolution 1 sec.)|
|¤||180 x 220 x 270mm [HxWxD]|