pH/EC/TDS/NaCl Benchtop Meter
• Extra wide LCD (6.25” x 1.5”)
• Simultaneous display of primary reading and temperature
• On-screen calibration guides
• Up to 5 point pH calibration with 7 standard and 2 custom buffers
• Autoranging (EC/TDS)
• HOLD to freeze readings on the display
• Automatic Temperature Compensation (pH & EC)
• Manually log up to 200 records and interval log up to 500 records
• No interference
The pH and conductivity circuits have been electrically separated, so that it is not necessary for the two probes to be simultaneously immersed in the same solution. The conductivity probe will not interfere with your pH measurements and the response of the pH electrode is immediately stable.
• GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
GLP is a set of functions that allows storage and retrieval of data regarding the maintenance and status of the electrode. All data
regarding pH, rel mV, EC and NaCl is stored for the user to review when necessary.
• Calibration expiration reminder
For pH calibration, this instrument allows the user to set the number of days before the next required pH calibration. This value
can be set from 1 to 7 days, or disabled.
• Calibration data
After a successful calibration, last calibration data is stored automatically
HI 2550 is supplied with HI 1131B pH electrode, HI 76310 conductivity/TDS probe, HI 7662 temperature probe, HI 76404N electrode holder, HI 70004 pH 4.01 buffer solution sachet, HI 70007 pH 7.01 buffer solution sachet, HI 7071S electrolyte solution (30 mL), 12 VDC adapter and instruction manual